Murata is a worldwide leader in the design and
manufacture of ceramic passive electronic components, wireless
connectivity modules, and power conversion technologies. Since its
establishment in Kyoto in 1944, Murata has contributed to the
advancement of society and the evolution of the electronics industry.
The company's innovations can be found in a wide range of applications:
mobile phones, home appliances, automotive electronics, energy
management systems, healthcare devices, and more. Today, Murata is a
global enterprise with over 100 offices worldwide. Aspiring to the
slogan, “Innovator in Electronics®,” approximately 48,000 Murata
employees strive every day to develop promising new technologies,
“world’s first” innovations, and products shaping the future of
electronics, all toward enabling customers to realize their vision.
● Category information
Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitor
Aluminum electrolytic capacitors are polarized electrolytic capacitors whose anode electrode (+) is made of a pure aluminum foil with an etched surface. The aluminum forms a very thin insulating layer of aluminium oxide by anodization that acts as the dielectric of the capacitor. Aluminium Electrolytic Capacitors are available at our website. We offers quality supplier,quality products,product documents.
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include
self introduction,Special requests,if any