GENERAL POWER COMMUNICATION SIGNAL AUTOMOTIVE RELAY HQ-T91-A-S-12VDC
● Category information
A power relay is a switch which uses an electromagnetic coil in order to close or open a circuit. Power relays also contain an armature, a spring and one or several contacts. If the power relay is designed to normally be open, when power is applied, the electromagnet attracts the armature, which is then pulled in the coil’s direction until it reaches a contact, therefore closing the circuit. If the relay is designed to be normally closed, the electromagnetic coil pulls the armature away from the contact, therefore opening the circuit. Power relays are available at our website. We offers quality supplier,quality products,product documents.
Original Genuine Product
How to identify if the product is original genuine？
1. See if the suppliers are verified and how long they have been in hqew.net, we will check if the supplier and their products are high-quality again every year. And we will give them a note in their shop. Don’t hesitate to consult us if you have any questions.
2. Look at the print. Most of the chips are printed by laser or printed by special chip printer. The handwriting is clear, not obscure and hard to erase.
3. Look at the pins. All bright and new tin pins must be refurbished. Most of the pins of IC should be the silver powder feet, which is dark but uniform.
4. See if there is any trace on the surface of the chip.
5. Measure the thickness of the device and look at the edge of the device.
Send your message to this supplier
For better quotations,include
self introduction,Special requests,if any